Feeling Congested Consultation Seeking Volunteers
Are you interested in helping solve Toronto’s transportation problems? Are you interested in being part of an innovative consultation campaign to get people involved? Do you have 2-4 hrs to volunteer?
The City of Toronto is implementing Phase Two of the Feeling Congested? – Toronto Talks
Transportation consultation in June 2013. A key part of Phase Two involves “on the move” surprise
intercepts with people traveling by transit, bike, and on foot around the city. These intercepts will
happen at a range of times in a range of places across Toronto, and we’re looking for people who
want to help!
• 1 or 2 shifts of 2 hours as part of a small team connecting with commuters during rush hour – there are
morning, noon, and evening time slot options on weekdays and Saturdays; and,
• Great experience working with a great team talking about one of the most important issues facing our
What kind of volunteers are we looking for?
• People who like people – and are comfortable approaching strangers
• People interested in helping improve transportation in Toronto
If you think this is for you, please sign up using VolunteerSpot, an online volunteer coordination tool by following the steps below:
1. Click this link to go to our invita4on page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/b17Tzp
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirma4on and reminders.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone.