Transport Futures: Fifth Anniversary Mobility Pricing Summit
Date: November 18, 2013
Location: Metropolitan Hotel, Toronto
You’re invited to Transport Futures’ fifth anniversary Mobility Pricing Summit – and the timing couldn’t be better!! Metrolinx recently submitted their Investment Strategy to the provincial government which is now consulting stakeholders in order to make final revenue tool decisions in early 2014 — just when election fever will be hitting Ontario. Since parking levies, gas taxes and HOT Lanes are on the final list of Metrolinx recommendations, the Summit will focus on how these and other mobility pricing measures can help achieve equity, efficiency and accountability as public transit and road infrastructure investments are made. Leading edge empirical research and case studies will be presented by these experts:
- Gunnar Söderholm, City of Stockholm, Sweden
- Charlie Howard, Puget Sound Regional Council, Seattle, USA
- David King, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Nancy Olewiler, TransLink and Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, BC
- Ralph Bond, BA Group, Toronto, Ontario
- Darren Karasiuk, Environics Research Group, Toronto, Ontario
- Vijay Gill, Conference Board of Canada, Toronto, Ontario
- Brendon Hemily, Hemily & Associates, Toronto, Ontario
Register through Transport Futures for early bird rates or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Evergreen, CityWorks and Move the GTHA supporters get 10% off by entering discount code (DC) MOVE5 when registering. Register by October 17 to take extra advantage of incredible early bird rates!! Visit Transport Futures or email email@example.com for more information.